Saturday, September 11, 2010

Review: Timeless Wish by Barbara Sheridan

Timeless Wish by Barbara Sheridan

Publisher: Cerridwen Press
Genre: Fantasy Romance


Heat Rating: 2



Photobucket


Blurb

At the stroke of midnight on December 31, 1898, Sheriff Corby Hillhouse makes this heartfelt wish: “Please send me a woman my love won’t kill…”

Although Corby doesn’t realize it, his wish is granted in the form of Laura Bennett, the 20th century woman who falls back in time. Like Corby, Laura harbors many regrets but when she’s hired as nanny to Corby’s motherless daughter she finds the happiness she’d been searching for.

However, before Laura can enjoy her new life she has to get past Corby’s suspicious nature, his spiteful ex-lover, and the man who wants both Cory and his daughter dead.


Hunter’s Review

One word to start this review: wow. When I first started reading this book, I expected it to be a sweet, time travel romance. I’ve read a lot of them. What it did to me, however, was make me stop everything else I was doing as I was totally consumed with the story.

I found myself laughing, crying, and getting frustrated right along with them. Ms. Sheridan has a way of bringing you into the characters’ minds so even when they are making terrible mistakes, you understand completely why they are making them.

It’s a rocky road but eventually they find love and I wanted to applaud when they did. Bravo to Barbara Sheridan for giving us a good old fashioned love story that makes the day fly by as you’re thrilled to be living in the world she’s created for a while. I highly recommend you buy this book. It has my highest endorsement.


5 Tea Cups!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails