Monday, June 14, 2010

Review: Fade to Black by Heather Kuehl

Fade to Black by Heather Kuehl

Publisher: Eternal Press
Genre: Paranormal Romance


Heat Rating: 1


Photobucket


Blurb

Werewolf bounty hunter Sarah Vargas has only one goal in life; to kill the Were that attacked and changed her. However a slew of werecreature murders send Sarah and her partner, Jared Fontaine, on the mission of their lives, ending with a discovery about Jared’s past that might destroy them both.


Angelique’s Review

When I started “Fade to Black,” I was in need of a really good werewolf story. Ms. Kuehl was more than able to deliver with this short paranormal romance. From the first word, I was hooked and the end left me begging for more.

Some stories don’t work in first person, but Ms. Kuehl pulls it off perfectly. Short, choppy sentences at the beginning of the story give it an urgent and frenzied feel that push the reader towards the climax. You are Sarah Vargas. You feel what she does, see what she sees, and hunt with her to find the werewolf that changed her life forever.

The only thing that disappointed me about this story was the length, I wanted more. “Fade to Black” has the potential to make a great series and I will be waiting to buy my copy.


4 Tea Cups!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket   Photobucket

2 comments:

Heather said...

Thank you for the fantastic review Angelique! I'm happy you wanted more because FADE's sequel, MALEVOLENT DEAD, is being released by Eternal Press in September!

BK said...

Great review!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails