Thursday, February 10, 2011

Review: Worth Fighting For by Zena Wynn

Worth Fighting For by Zena Wynn

Publisher: Red Rose Publishing
Genre: Contemporary Romance


Heat Rating: 3


Photobucket


Blurb

Just because Nina has let go of the past doesn't mean the past has let go of her. Love doesn't come easy and sometimes you have to fight for what you want.

Will Nina determine that the love and happiness she's found with Roberto is Worth Fighting For?


Claudette's Review

I cannot gush enough about how much this novel touched me. Because it is an inspirational novel, I did worry that it might be a bit dull, compared to her usual erotic interracial romances but Oh boy! That was not the case and I really enjoyed it. This book took me through the whole gamut of feelings, from the laughter at how the main character, Nina handles her children, to the circumstances of her life and the way she reacted that made me smile. at how And yes, to the tears it reduced me to with the very strong emotions in the ups and downs of her relationship with her fiancé Roberto. Nina is a woman who is engaged to a great man, but because she’s been divorced and had her heart broken before, she’s terrified of making a mistake.

There are plenty of people who won’t let Nina move on with her life and who feel the need to interfere, and poke their noses into her business. Her ex finance, and her ex-boyfriend all add to her drama.

It would be impossible to fail to empathize with Nina learning to let go of her past and trying to regain her trust in men and relationships. Both Roberto and Nina’s characters were so well written that I felt I knew them. Anyone who has ever made the wrong choices in the past and learnt from their mistakes can relate to the many issues in this novel from trust, divorce, faith and parenting.

This is a beautiful and emotive romance that I dare anyone to not enjoy. For those who like their romances hot, there is definitely more than a little heat too.

I will be emailing the buy link to all my friends. This is definitely one I recommend.


5 Tea Cups and a Recommended Read!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails