Monday, April 25, 2011

Review: Chastity Belt by Shoshanna Evers

Chastity Belt by Shoshanna Evers


Publisher: Ellora's Cave
Genre: Erotic Romance


Heat Rating: 3


Photobucket


Blurb

Georgia Hearn has found the perfect way to make easy cash—performing an interactive BDSM-flavored stage show at the exclusive Gentlemen’s Club. When handsome GC client Jonathan Syler goes up onstage and locks her into a chastity belt, it’s all supposed to be part of the fun. But Jonathan makes it clear he won’t be unlocking her anytime soon.

Now she’s at his mercy—and has no choice but to see him again, since he holds the key to her pleasure. Literally.


Lily's Review

I knew as soon as I saw the cover and read the blurb for Chastity Belt that I was going to enjoy it – and I did! Big Time!

Ms Evers has an enviable knack for turning an old kink into something new, fresh and exciting. Although to say I enjoyed this book is perhaps not the right word, it made me laugh and cry for Georgia, I felt her pain, every single thrash, and boy did I sympathize with her frustration, it brought tears to my eyes at times – but hey – isn’t that what chastity belts are supposed to do?!?

The hero, Jonathan, had enough dark dominance to stir my interest, and as the story progressed he became very likeable, which was a good thing otherwise I don’t know how comfortable I would have been with him keep clicking on the belt. And the way in which Georgia comes to wear it, in GC, well that club produces some smolder off the page scenes right through this fabulous book. Phew! Let’s just say these two are a match made in heaven with their matching fetishes and their fondness for an audience.

In summary a red hot read with lots of kink and spice, beautifully written with lots of characters you invest in. Grab yourself a glass of iced water and a fan before you sit down and indulge.

5 Tea Cups!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails