Friday, July 16, 2010

Review: Projected Pleasure by Jennifer Salaiz

Projected Pleasure by Jennifer Salaiz

Publisher: Siren-Bookstrand Publishing
Genre: Paranormal Romance


Heat Rating: 3


Photobucket



Blurb

Now that Marley's adjusted to motherhood and becoming a wife, she can't fight the feelings building inside of her. She tries to hide her emotional status from Zachary and Cole, but how long will it last before they find out what she truly is? With trouble lurking in the dark forest surrounding the estate, she fears she might not be able to control her body's reactions from danger, or from her uncontrollable lust.


Cole's loved Marley from the moment he met her. In the months he's been searching for a mate all he can think about is his alpha's. Can they share what they once all had together, or will the order to find a partner ruin every hope he holds onto? As the changes erupt in Marley, he's willing to try anything possible to find out.


Ashira Datya’s Review

I really enjoyed Passion Projected, so when I was told that there was a sequel, I jumped at the opportunity to read it, and Projected Pleasure was not a disappointment. Marley and Zachary's son was a happy and health three month old, and the enemy from Passion Projected was, too their knowledge, dead. Zachary's second in command was searching for his mate, and when he came back with her, all hell broke loose and Marley was convinced there was something wrong with her and she thought she was about to destroy them all.

I absolutely loved Projected Pleasure. Reading it had me on the edge of my seat the whole time. I really felt like I was in the story, and for the most part, I wish I had been a part of the story. The love that Zachary and Marley feel for each other, and the love Cole and Marley feel for each other is just amazing and doesn't happen enough. The three of them trust each other completely.

I give Projected Pleasure five Tea Cups and a heat rating of three. I hope there is a sequel to Projected Pleasure because reading it just left me aching for more.

5 Tea Cups!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket

1 comment:

Jennifer Bradley said...

Ashira, thank you so much for the wonderful review! I'm so glad you enjoyed their story.

Marley is determined to find Kylie a mate so I guarantee that these characters will be back. ;) I start writing their story soon.

-Jennifer Salaiz

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails