Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Review: Through My Window by Jayne Rylon

Through My Window by Jayne Rylon

Publisher: Ellora's Cave
Genre: Erotic Romance


Heat Rating: 4


Photobucket



Blurb

“Through my window, a sea of strangers swirl and retreat like waves in an ocean of humanity. I brush my hair, fix my makeup and flip on the glaring red light in my booth before turning to face my audience on the other side of the glass.”

For Star, this is another night on the job, though no two are ever alike. Adaptable and perceptive, she becomes many things in the course of one evening—whore, lover, nurse, psychologist and friend. But above all, she’s still a woman. Join her, through her window.


Lorien’s Review

Through My Window brings a whole new meaning to strip tease. Star is a sex worker behind a glass window where she does more than dance. Set in Amsterdam, the story tells her point of view and experience coming from the other side of the window.

While the book is unlike any I have read before, Jayne Rylon created a unique story with a happy ending twist. You get a blend of steamy romance and great character development wrapped into a sexy plot. The story deserves a longer book in my opinion.

I really enjoyed the concept behind this quick read. I finished it in one sitting and I’m hoping for more from this wonderful author. If you’re looking for a short, spicy story with playful characters and incredible relationships, don’t miss out on this book.

Warnings: This book contains explicit sexual content, graphic language, multiple partners, and f/f interaction.

4 1/2 Tea Cups!

Photobucket   PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket   Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails