Thursday, December 23, 2010

Review: Exhibition by Kate Poole

Exhibition by Kate Poole

Publisher: Ellora's Cave
Genre: Contemporary Romance


Heat Rating: 3


Photobucket



Blurb

She can’t even look at a picture of Michelangelo’s David without wishing he would come alive and make love to her. So while her husband goes off to his boring conference, she goes to the erotic art exhibit at the gallery…and lets her imagination run wild.

A nude thinks of her lover and masturbates with his image in her mind. A lady on a swing tempts a young swain as her skirt flies up. A god ravishes his virgin sacrifice. And a new concubine must think of a unique way to please her master.

When she meets her husband at the end of the day, he reaps the rewards of her vivid fancies…and enjoys what she bought in the gift shop.


Hunter’s Review

This is one of those reviews where I wish I could discuss the end of the book. If I could discuss the end of the book, then I could truly tell all of you about my utter frustration with this book.

I’m not sure exactly what the author thought she was doing. The book is divided into sections where our heroine, imagining herself into many different roles, sexually fantasizes about the people in each of the exhibits in the erotic art museum she is visiting.

I found it jarring to be taken so suddenly out of one character only to start the fantasies of another one so suddenly.

I read a lot of Ellora’s Cave and I love the books there but this is not going to rank highly on my list. I know Kate Poole is talented but this isn’t for me. Readers, however, might like the change in point-of-view better than I liked it.

1 Tea Cup!

Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails