Saturday, December 11, 2010

Review: Fang Bangers Anthology

Fang Bangers Anthology

Publisher: Ravenous Romance
Genre: Paranormal Romance


Heat Rating: 4



Photobucket


Blurb

FANG BANGERS collects 14 hot stories of fanged and clawed love and lust - Vampires loving shape shifters, werewolves lusting for fairies and every creature imaginable with the girl next door!
It's a collection of the ultimate taboos.

Erotic super star Cecilia Tan gives us some Vampire BDSM, New York Times best-selling author Lois Gresh gives us a clawed creature of unique proportions and propensities, and Gina McQueen (New York Times best-selling author John Skipp in drag) shows us some new werewolf tricks.


Lisa's Review

When I requested to review this book I assumed that it would contain several short sensual stories based on vampires, werewolves and other paranormal creatures baring fangs. I was right, there are fourteen in all. You will find shifters, vampires an empath and even a fang covered tripod alien. The stories are well written and entertaining however, I feel it necessary to warn that some scenes that are not for the faint of heart and even though I do not fall into that category, I was taken by surprise.

The majority of the book I found very entertaining and I would recommend this book for lovers of paranormal romance.

3 Tea Cups!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails