Monday, December 20, 2010

Review: Please me, Tease me by Gail DeYoung

Please me, Tease me by Gail DeYoung

Publisher: Ellora's Cave
Genre: Contemporary Romance


Heat Rating: 3


Photobucket


Blurb

Meri has spent the last fifteen years dreaming about Johnny, her first love. Now her two best friends have arranged for her to see him, and Meri’s nervous. She wonders if they’ll still have the same chemistry—not to mention the same fetish, a love of sexy stockings.

Johnny’s been dreaming of Meri just as long, clinging to images of making love to her while she wears sensual stockings. He can’t believe his good fortune when he learns she’s in town. Now he’ll do whatever it takes to get her back in his bed, including playing on their mutual fetish.


Hunter's Review

This is a very odd little book but I enjoyed it. Basically, it is the story of boy meets girl, discovers they have the same fetish for stockings, boy loses girl when he joins the marines, boy tries to get girl back fifteen years later. Throw in a birthday on Christmas, good friends interfering, and a job working as an Elvis impersonator and you have Ms. DeYoung’s odd but charming story.

I think that the reason the book ended up being so fun for me to read was because at its core it has a lot of heart. These are nice people and they’re both kind of quirky but hey so are a lot of people in life.

I recommend this book to fans of erotic romance. I don’t think you’ll be disappointed.

4 Tea Cups!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket   Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails