Saturday, June 11, 2011

Review: Bite with Height by Lucy Felthouse

Bite with Height by Lucy Felthouse

Publisher: Noble Romance
Genre: Paranormal Romance


Heat Rating: 2


Photobucket



Blurb

When Meg spots a young woman alone in the Pigalle district of Paris at night, she's intrigued. She has to know her story and find out why she looks so sad and alone. After introducing herself, Meg realizes that she and Grace have a lot in common. But when they decide to go and grab a drink together, they discover a mutual love that could bond them forever.


Lily's Review

Bite with Height had me intrigued as soon as I picked up the fabulous cover.; the way the two girls are embracing, the trickle of blood and the eerie looking Sacre-Coeur. I am pleased to say I was not disappointed with the content.

The writing was seamless, the plot moved swiftly, this is after all a short story, and the characters were instantly likeable, and as a reader dropped into the seedy underworld of Paris and vampires any questions I had were quickly answered making for a satisfying story.

Grace, the human, was suitably apprehensive of Meg and her fangs but they soon got steamy. I would love to see what the author could do with these two characters in a longer novel. The thought sends a shiver of excited apprehension up my spine.

Verdict:

Bite with Height is perfect for a sultry quick escape to Paris. I really felt I’d been there wandering the streets and exploring the eves of Sacre-Coeur. So if you have a twenty minute window and fancy some sexy vampire lesbian action I urge you to pick this one up.

4 Tea Cups!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket   Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails