Friday, August 5, 2011

Review: Future Savior: Resurrection by Jennifer Hartz

Future Savior: Resurrection by Jennifer Hartz


Publisher: Desert Breeze Publishing
Genre: Fantasy Romance


Heat Rating: 1



Photobucket


Blurb

ough toTime matters very little when you're dead. I discovered this intriguing fact after being tortured and stabbed to a tree in the strange land of Meric, a place where I discovered my unbelievable powers and experienced an adventure far more amazing than I could have ever imagined.

Now that I'm dead, I find myself stuck in my past, 1991 to be exact… or am I actually dead? Perhaps my adventure to Meric had just been a dream. My unbelievable destiny, all of the friends I made, and even Shaw, the man I fell in love with… just a dream? bridge that gap and get their intimacy back on track?



Clare's Review

Resurrection takes up the story from where Conception leaves off. Christina is dead and the forces of evil are amassing in Meric. Or is she dead? Stuck in her past she’s unsure what’s the dream and what is reality.

Just as gripping as book one, the second book in this series pulls you into its pages and sets you off on a rollercoaster or a ride. Full of vivid landscapes, battles, and loves lost, it has enough twists and shocks to leave you breathless and wanting more.


5 Tea Cups!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails