Sunday, November 7, 2010

Review: Something Spooky This Way Comes Anthology

Something Spooky This Way Comes Anthology

Publisher: Turquoise Morning Press
Genre: Paranormal Romance


Heat Rating: 1


Photobucket


Blurb

A collection of eerie short stories, for Halloween or not! Some ghosts, a vampire, a witch-in-training, a little romance, and more.... Exclusively from Turquoise Morning Press authors.



Hunter's Review

This is a really fun anthology written by the Turquoise Morning Press authors for Halloween. Some of the stories are romantic, some are funny, and some are downright creepy.

I think they did a great job of really giving the reader a variety of stories to read that showed off the authors’ talents. I might have liked it if some of them were a little bit longer because I loved them and I would have liked more from each of the characters. (Trick for a Treat, for example. I think the author could do a whole book on these characters alone.) In fact, I can’t think of one story I didn’t enjoy in this collection.

Bravo to the Turquoise Morning Press authors.


5 Tea Cups!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails