Saturday, January 1, 2011

Review: Time Stalker by Sabrina Conrad

Time Stalker by Sabrina Conrad

Publisher: Sapphire Blue Publishing
Genre: Fantasy Romance


Heat Rating: 1


Photobucket


Blurb

Fleeing from the clutches of a stalker, Vicki Crawford is mysteriously whisked from modern-day Tampa, Florida to the outskirts of Richmond, Virginia…circa 1857.

Following her into this strange ‘new’ world, her stalker remains in constant pursuit, fixated on her becoming ‘his and his alone’.

In 1800’s Virginia, Vicki meets a man who could be her soul mate. With danger just behind her, should she fight for true love or risk it all to return to her own time?


Hunter’s Review

This book felt really disjointed to me. It starts out incredibly well. The opening scenes are so intense that I actually shook in my boots reading them. But then when Vicki crosses over through time it started to feel incredibly unrealistic to me. (Yes, I’m talking about unrealistic when it comes to time travel) Characters don’t behave the way they would, Vicki loses her edge, unbelievable things happen and I found that I had completely lost the ability to suspend my disbelief.

The end comes very abruptly and the characters all become cartoon versions of themselves. However, I do think that people who like time travel romance will enjoy visiting Virginia in 1857 for a while.

2 Tea Cups!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails