Saturday, March 12, 2011

Review: Black Surrender by Lorie O’Clare

Black Surrender by Lorie O’Clare

Publisher: Ellora's Cave
Genre: Paranormal Romance


Heat Rating: 3



Photobucket


Blurb

Black Jag, Book Three

The wildcat of the VicMoran litter, Rafe isn’t too convinced the newly discovered laws are for the best. Especially when they would prevent him from chasing down Anna Hunter. He’s had a taste of her and now he wants the entire meal.

Anna knows better than to let any of the other jaguars know her true feelings about the documents all jaguars are honor-bound to follow. She’s not into suppression. No one is going to put a leash on her or demand she behave a certain way simply because some ancient jaguar prophesied the laws be followed in order for survival.

Anna knows how to survive. And she knows what she wants—whom she wants.
One night of incredible sex changes Rafe’s and Anna’s lives forever. Now the documents that put a thorn in her claw need to be saved from jaguars out for profit. Rafe and Anna have no problem fighting to save all jaguars. But they’ll be damned if they’re going to quit enjoying what they both know is right.



Hunter’s Review

I had a hard time following this book. Perhaps it is my fault, I did see that it is a third book in a series before I started reading it but I am used to at least being able to figure out what’s going on when I step into a series anywhere other than the first book.

I liked Anna and Rafe. I thought they were interesting characters and the love scenes were hot.

But I wouldn’t recommend starting this series with this book.

2 ½ Tea Cups!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails