Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Review: Back on Track by S.E. Holden

Back on Track by S.E. Holden

Publisher: Breathless Press
Genre: Contemporary Romance


Heat Rating: 2



Photobucket


Blurb

Julie and Ray, a young couple, trying to bring some semblance of normalcy back to their lives after the birth of their son, are finding it exceedingly difficult. And while Jayden is the type of child young parents dream about, his arrival has created a potentially devastating rift between his parents. Will their love and commitment to each other be strong enough to bridge that gap and get their intimacy back on track?



Lily's Review

I loved Back on Track. It was one of those books which I read in two sittings. The characters, the plot and the seamless writing were completely addictive and I found myself very quickly invested in the outcome.
Julie and Ray are such an average couple and I am sure many people who are lucky enough to stumble on this book will sympathize with their predicament. I felt the majority of the story was told from Ray’s POV, though I didn’t analyze this, I just enjoyed it. And I loved his emotional turmoil, he knew his feelings were irrational but he just couldn’t help it – his mate, when they are driving along looking at women out exercising, is hilarious, but I won’t spoil that moment for future readers.

Julie, I adored, thank goodness she stuck with him. What they had was too special to throw away. And when the story drew to a close it was with immense satisfaction, and S E Holden really proves how the emotion behind a sex scene is what makes it truly awesome and thoroughly erotic.

Verdict:
If you want a realistic, sexy romance, with feelings, desires and problems you can relate to, pick this one up, you won’t be disappointed. I look forward to reading more by this author.


5 Tea Cups!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails