Saturday, January 7, 2012

Review: Hell's Revenge by Eve Langlais

Hell's Revenge by Eve Langlais

Publisher: Liquid Silver Books
Genre: Paranormal Romance


Heat Rating: 3



Photobucket


Blurb

I am literally going to kill my mother.

To say I have mommy issues is putting it mildly. The woman who abandoned me has a lot of nerve to just saunter back into my life without warning and drop a bombshell of atomic proportions. I tried to kill her as way of resolving my inner Freudian issues, but my damned boyfriends stopped me. Spoilsports.

As if wanting to strangle my birth mother isn’t enough, once again, someone is messing with my life and a new player steps in to save me. Did I mention my dark knight is tall, gorgeous and fanged? Just don’t tell my lovers because apparently they’re not willing to share me with the undead.

The final showdown with the mysterious figure—also known as the major pain in my ass—fast approaches. I don’t care how powerful they are. They screwed up big time when they took something precious of mine. It’s never a good idea to piss off this Princess of Hell because revenge is my middle name.


Lorien's Review
 
In the last book of the Princess of Hell, Muriel faces one of her biggest challenge as the whole series wraps up. She reconnects with her Mother Earth who interrupts her nice family dinner with some surprising news and adds a third lover into the mix, which her succubus power relies on different magic beings. Not to mention the usual assassination attempts that came with her position.

But this time, there's a maternal war in hell against her own mother that threatens Muriel to take drastic measure of news with her pregnancy. Will she choose to keep her baby and destroy the world or risk her baby and save the world?

Hell’s Revenge is a terrific continuation of dark humor and nonstop action. I enjoyed the entire series and found the last book even more enthralling. This was another page-turner with strong characterization and catchy dialogue. The storyline had plenty of twists and turns that kept my mind rapt in the story. I loved the relationship and interaction between Muriel, Auric and David. The sex scenes were super-hot and incredibly fun to read.

The only thing I would have liked to see more is the connection with her new vampire lover, Teivel. Regardless, Eve Langlais did not disappoint to deliver an entertaining story. I highly recommend this book to anyone who enjoys reading about a feisty heroine with a kickass attitude and an imaginary world-building plot. It’s well worth picking up a copy!

5 Tea Cups!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails