Saturday, January 15, 2011

Review: My Greatest Fantasy by Nicole Austin

My Greatest Fantasy by Nicole Austin

Publisher: Ellora's Cave
Genre: Contemporary Romance


Heat Rating: 4


Photobucket


Blurb

My name is Isabella Blackburn, and I am a voyeur. At least that’s how it all began. Along the way, I’ve developed a taste for exhibitionism, foursomes and role-playing. Okay, I confess. I’m obsessed with sex, the more taboo the better.

If there’s a cure, you can keep it. I don’t want to be saved. Not when three sexy younger men are ready, willing and able to satisfy my carnal appetites. Yeah, baby! I’m having the time of my life and acting out all my wicked fantasies down to the most decadent details.

All three men heat me up, but one of the guys drives me absolutely wild. I might have to hang on to Rhys for a while, even if he does make me act a little crazy at times.

Don’t be jealous. Surrender to temptation and leave your inhibitions at the door. Take a walk on the wild side and have some fun. We both know you want to give in and indulge your most sinful desires.


Dodie's Review

Why is it that so frequently when you indulge in a guilty pleasure, you get caught, and not in a good way? Isabella discovers that she is a voyeur. Then she discovers that her new neighbors enjoy sex in public. OK, well, maybe not in public, but outside on their property, which she can see from her bedroom balcony. Then she finds out that they know she's been watching them. However, this time, getting caught turns out to be fun.

This book was not a smooth journey from introduction to HEA, but it was an enjoyable ride watching Bella, Rhys, Max and Brayden find their HEAs. As in life, filled with self – doubt, the main characters stand in their own way constantly to prevent them finding their own happiness. No outside influences needed. Luckily, their friends step in and stop them from making messes of their own lives.

You do need to leave your inhibitions at the door to enjoy the book. There are lots of steamy, erotic love scenes between the characters, but they are very well written, and absolutely intrinsic to the story. If you like a little real life strife in the middle of your romance novel, where the fantasy is in the wooing, then this is the book for you.

4 Tea Cups!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket   Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails