Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Review: Silver Cuffs by Kate Hill

Silver Cuffs by Kate Hill

Publisher: Ellora's Cave
Genre: Contemporary Romance


Heat Rating: 3


Photobucket



Blurb

Entrepreneur Pierce Durant is a scoundrel in every sense of the word. With plans to bulldoze a mansion belonging to a hero of the American Revolution, he doesn’t hesitate in making brash advances on a member of the local historical society who’s trying to save the house.

Tabatha Lane isn’t a woman lured by wealth and handsome looks, especially if the man has no caring in his heart. Whittle House is more than just a house filled with antiques. It holds the spirits of a courageous man-wolf and the woman who loved him. Like the Patriot who owned it, Whittle House will not go down without a fight!

Publisher’s Note: Previously released in the Forever Midnight anthology.

Hunter's Review

This is a fast, fun erotic romance that had me at the edge of my seat. I’m not sure exactly why I was so worked up about it except that I think that Ms. Hill is truly a master at her craft.

Pierce is a hot, emotionally blocked hero who makes such a gratifying change I actually cheered aloud. Tabatha, while having her aggravating moments, is all heart and I loved her too.

The love scenes are sufficiently hot that you will feel scorched. I highly recommend this book.

4 1/2 Tea Cups!


Photobucket   PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket   Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails